Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tovarisch, I Am Not Dead [ NON-USA FORMAT, PAL, Reg.0 Import - United Kingdom ]

Cheap Tovarisch, I Am Not Dead [ NON-USA FORMAT, PAL, Reg.0 Import - United Kingdom ] Discount Review Shop





Available at Amazon

Cheap "Tovarisch, I Am Not Dead [ NON-USA FORMAT, PAL, Reg.0 Import - United Kingdom ]" Discount Review Shop





"Tovarisch, I Am Not Dead [ NON-USA FORMAT, PAL, Reg.0 Import - United Kingdom ]" Feature


  • THIS DVD WILL NOT WORK ON STANDARD US DVD PLAYER



"Tovarisch, I Am Not Dead [ NON-USA FORMAT, PAL, Reg.0 Import - United Kingdom ]" Overview


United Kingdom released, PAL/Region 0 DVD: it WILL NOT play on standard US DVD player. You need multi-region PAL/NTSC DVD player to view it in USA/Canada: LANGUAGES: English ( Dolby Digital 2.0 ), SPECIAL FEATURES: Cast/Crew Interview(s), Interactive Menu, Scene Access, SYNOPSIS: Tovariche: I Am Not Dead explores the remarkable story of Garru Urban as his son set out to reveal the cleverly constructed truth of his father who survived both Nazi concentration camps and Russian gulags, and may or may not be an international spy. SCREENED/AWARDED AT: British Independent Film Awards,







Available at Amazon

Cheap "Tovarisch, I Am Not Dead [ NON-USA FORMAT, PAL, Reg.0 Import - United Kingdom ]" Discount Review Shop

Recommend : Best Classic Movies Buy Comedy Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment